Friday, March 27, 2009

Links

    Cross Country and other stuff..

    Yo.. I 'm freakin sad!!! ok.. that was random.. For cross-country run today, it was in mac ritchie or whatever u spell it.. I got was 43 out of 360 sex 2s.. Damn!! I wanted to be top 10 siah.. sian.. At least I was better than last yr.. Last yr i was 101 out of 360.. At least got improvement.. Lol i also wanna giv recognition to Zhi Ming for being 15. Nice.. Yes!! tomorrow's the St Margrets campfire.. Can finally destress.. To all fellow scouts, next week is the our school's campfire. I better not see u all slack ah!!! Yay, cant wait to sing SOS for our campfire.. Very nervous.. Rock on!!

    Yo Dat.. what's ur cross-country results?.. Nice to see u come my blog.. 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home