NDP Preparation
Hey guys, (i shd be sudyin now haha). Anyway, we're (the sec 2 scouts) are goin to prepare for the upcoming NDP. Oh yah and Yuankai will joining scouts agn. Must train him up lol! (He wants to get Mayflower guides for valentines day next yr XP.) 
So, we all gotta practice footdrill. I muz work on Hantakaki..... Any tips?.... Lol lets start a random topic. Who's going to be 2010 scouts's first aider? I vote Huai Kang!! (U guys can put ur votes in the chatbox.) My reason for choosing Huai Kang is because his footdrill boots are bloody shiny. Like Philip's! Hah! Philip's disciple.. O ya and thx for t
he extra beree backing, Philip!
So, we still dunno whether Jing Han & I will be councillor.. Pray for us guys. I said PRAY!! Did u hear me?
I
said: "PPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!"
Nvm that was lame.. Btw, for bio's test today, I sure get A1. Hopefully can get full marks!! Wanna know what's the reason for my success?
Wait for it!!!
The answers are all in my assessment book!! Woot!! All the exact questions & answers were in my assessment book. Ok I'm going to end with a random picture.

Yeah keep smiling Mr Lim! Our beloved maths & scouts leader.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home